If you have experienced a plumbing emergency, you can immediately contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses emergencies popular to plumbing daily. Of the most common ones, 10 are here.
- Clogged Sinks – a slow drain is annoying but it is not necessarily an emergency unless severe clogged sink.
- Clogged Toilets – since the toilet is the most used fixture in your home, it is the usual problem in clogs.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains – soap scum and hair buildup are the most common reasons for this plumbing emergency.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets – the constant drip is enough to piss off anyone, but leaky faucets and toilets can also shake up your water bills, cause rust to form and facilitate mold growth.
- Leaky Water Heater – if you discover a leak or other problem interrupting your hot water supply, you could be wasting a lot of money on water heating.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses -Washing machines are powerful, reliable devices but often the water hoses are the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines – broken water lines can cause soggy areas in the yard, poor water quality and no or very low water pressure.
- Burst Pipes – The freeze-thaw process will cause exposed pipes to burst. This problem could translate into a complete replacement of the pipe, which experts would need to handle.
- No Hot Water – A water heater failure or plumbing leak could not cause hot water in your bathroom. However, it could also be your utility company’s fault that you have no hot water.
- Sewer System Backup – Several clogged drains and water pooling around the basement floor drain are among the signs of a backup sewer system.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.