Mosques are Muslim places of worship. They pray and pray in these places because they are close to Allah. The mosques’ architecture has been designed with tranquility and amazement in mind. Mosque rugs are also assumed to reflect this sense of peace and awe.
Mosque carpet has long been considered a luxury product by textile museums. The carpet of the mosque is called carpets because it has a quite dense weight than other products used in other areas, it has a quality and long-lasting structure that will serve the worshipers well, and it has endless patterns and technical values.
Mosque carpets, which also come under the category of flooring material, will be the first thing that people notice when they enter the mosque. The pattern on the carpet, the quality of the thread, and the eye-catching designs on the motif are what make this décor so lovely.
Besides concealing the solid concrete floor, these carpets, which allow the community to worship in comfort, are made of high-quality yarns. When touched, the quality, which is often commensurate to the texture of the carpet, becomes apparent.
The importance of quality in Mosque Carpet stems from its frequent use. Because these carpets, which are walked on by thousands of people, must be both durable and sanitary. Furthermore, such carpets are typically purchased only once. As a result, it is designed to be a long-lasting superior product.
Depending on the interior decoration of the mosque, the mosque carpet can be chosen from a variety of options. If the mosque carpet is not spacious, light-colored mosque carpets must be used to arouse a spacious feeling and create a brighter atmosphere.
Most mosque carpet manufacturers use cotton or silk as raw materials, and I don’t mean to generalize. There are a few hand-woven wool mosque carpets as well, but most of them are the former. A ball of hand-woven wool is ultimately more expensive and, as a result, is rarely used. The mosque carpet is currently getting modified to meet the health needs of worshipers. These are multi-layered carpets designed to absorb weight and thus relieve pressure on the worshipers’ bodies. It is made up of five layers, three of which absorb pressure. The bottom layer prevents slipping, while the top layer prevents heat and microbes from entering.
Benefits of mosque carpet:
- The benefit of mosque carpets is that they are easy to store. The carpet surface is absorbent and wear-resistant, and the ground is anti-skid.
- This is a religious carpet in high demand. The carpet features vibrant ethnic colors. Most people are unfamiliar with this type of carpet
- . It contains elements and features about which we are unaware. More information is required.
- The beauty and process of making a mosque carpet are its main selling points.
- It is made of crystal velvet, which is tight and does not conceal ash, anti-skid high density, solid and portable by hand, hygienic and breathable, and does not crush the floor.