Technology has advanced and it has made everything easier than before. Likewise, garage door openers now have new designs and unique technologies. It gives your home an aesthetic touch.
Broken garage doors can pose a great threat to the safety of your home. It needs immediate repair or replacement. So, if you are looking for new garage doors for your home, read on to know more. This article will tell you about different types of garage doors and door openers. You will also get an idea about the things that matter while choosing the right remote door (รีโมท ประตู รั้ว, which is the term in Thai).
What Are The Seven Types Of Garage Doors?
There are several garage door options to choose from. You can take a look at the list and choose the best one that is suitable for your home. Let’s see the types of garage door.
- Cornerstone Design Doors: These doors have a unique design. This door is suitable for houses with old cottage designs.
- Pinnacle Doors: These doors are built side-by-side to accommodate more than one car.
- Aluminum Doors: Cost-effective, durable doors but prone to absorbing a lot of heat.
- Steel Doors: These doors are low-maintenance and customizable.
- Fiberglass Doors: These are the most lightweight garage doors.
- Glass Doors: These are great for adding extra oomph to your house. But glass doors are not durable compared to other materials.
- Wood Doors: These garage doors are traditionally used for the garage.
What Are The Different Types Of Door Openers For The Garage?
- Sectional Doors: These doors are the most common type of garage doors. This garage door will first open vertically to the top. Then it will bend and move parallel to the ground.
- Folding Doors: These doors are made of horizontal slats. This makes the curve and bend of the doors which creates several folds in the door while opening.
- Remote Door: Technology has made garage opening easier with remote controls. This automatically opens the door by pushing particular buttons on a remote.
- Smartphone Door: Nowadays, doors can be opened with smartphones. A unique technology connects the door with the smartphone so that you can access it.
Even if you choose the fanciest door for your garage, you need to notice some factors before installing it. Those are durability, cost-effective, and lightweight material. Now, find the best garage door for your home.